Sustainable Growth Solutions
- Evaluate current business situation, with a focus on identifying barriers preventing further growth
- Reinvigorate businesses or campaigns which have seen growth fall stagnant by recommending and implementing customised strategies
- Cut costs and improve internal efficiencies through product supply and distribution chain analysis
It is quite common for foreign-owned businesses to experience periods of stagnant growth when entering the Chinese market.
We can help provide your organization with sustainable growth solutions, focused on removing many of the day-to-day hassles and headaches which negatively impact your business and prevent you from enjoying long-term growth.
We will interview all the principles of your organization, review your business or projects, and fully analyze your supply and distribution chain, helping to identify any potential barriers to your growth, and help you craft a plan to deal with them in advance.
Chinese Market Assessment
- Quickly and easily determine if expansion into Chinese markets will yield a favorable ROI
- Analyse data from multiple sources including focus groups, active buyers and top distributors
- Expand faster than your competition while making fewer costly missteps
Determining whether or not the costs and barriers to entry into Chinese markets are worth the potential benefits is a difficult decision for any business owner to make.
Using the 3C Model of Customers – Competition – Cost of Expansion, our data-driven approach combines market research along with extensive experience to deliver the best possible analysis to our clients.
Business Establishment & Development
- Intention-managed assistance in locating, developing, outlining, negotiating, and closing business relationships across China
- Complete export supply chain support on a short-term or long-term depending on your needs
- Bring ideas to the market in months rather than years by leveraging our unique network of contacts and resources
Chinese Business Culture
- Overview of China and Chinese philosophy
- Chinese culture and communication
- Chinese business principles & etiquette